HELP & RESPONSE
We want to hear from you!
To take our online survey, CLICK HERE.
Connect with God
- COMMUNITY BIBLE READING (CBR): Put yourself under God's word, every day.
- Pray as you read the Bible. Also, you can try scheduling 5-minutes per day.
- Choose one Christian friend, and one non-Christian friend to check-in on each day (text, phone, email), and use that check-in as a prompt to pray.
Connect with Others
- GIVE: Link to Giving - CLICK HERE
- When you give you worship God; you extend the ministry of our church’s discipleship, witness, and service; you support ministry among the unreached, the hard to reach, and the poor.
- SUNDAY WORSHIP: Link to the Sunday Services page - CLICK HERE
- Every Sunday morning, join with hundreds of other MTC folks in worship, prayer, and teaching from God’s word. Make a fun household tradition out of it, and invite you friends and family to join online.
- ZOOM GROUPS: Link to Groups - CLICK HERE
- Connect with others for encouragement, application of the sermon teaching, prayer, and fun!\
- PRAYER GROUPS
- Look back on this page for regular prayer groups you can join via Zoom.